
Amante igualmente da 1ª arte de todas, a música. Foi eclético nos seus gostos e ensinou-me que a música era mesmo assim, uma mistura brilhante de sons, poemas, mensagens subliminares, cadência, emoção e adrenalina. Porque existe sempre uma música que preenche por completo um qualquer nosso momento. Porque há sempre alguém no mundo que um dia sentiu como a gente.
Amante de Jazz, música clássica, country, rock e pop. Evoluiu com a música, adaptou os seus gostos à medida que novos tipos de música surgiam... Um homem de ontem, sempre moderno.
Mas há sempre aquele cantor, grupo ou músico que marca indescritivelmente uma vida, e este foi sem dúvida alguma Frank Sinatra em todas as suas músicas, mas sobretudo com o "My Way", o qual em letra e música traduz a sua cheia e longa vida em pleno.
"And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's FULL
I travelled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I DID what I hAd to Do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ATE it UP and SPIT it OUT
I GREW tall throught it ALL and did it my way
I've LOVED, I've LAUGHED and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that...
And may I say, not in a shy way,
Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!
YES, IT WAS MY WAY"

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário